VLSI Projects for M.Tech students – Complete Training and Guidance at Wineyard
Training on VLSI M.Tech projects is given by many institutes in Hyderabad but Wineyard Technologies has highly experienced professionals who can give expert tips on how to choose a project, coaching at individual levels in the project and documentation of the project. Getting complete knowledge and skills on your project is only possible with us. So, if you are in Hyderabad and looking for a best institute look nowhere but us!
Some ideas of VLSI Projects for M.Tech students:
We at wineyard technologies can give students a few project ideas on which you can develop your M.Tech projects in VLSI. Here are few project ideas:
- Design of high speed multiplier using modified booth algorithm with hybrid carry look-ahead adder
- Aging-Aware Reliable Multiplier Design With Adaptive Hold Logic
- High-speed and energy-efficient carry skip adder operating under a wide range of supply voltage levels
- Implementation of high performance SRAM Cell Using Transmission Gate
- Low power Multiplier Architectures using Vedic Mathematics in 45 nm Technology for High Speed Computing
- Energy and Area Efficient Three-Input XOR/XNORs With Systematic Cell Design Methodology
- A heuristic for linear nearest neighbor realization of quantum circuits by SWAP gate insertion using -gate look ahead
- A high-performance fir filter architecture for fixed and reconfigurable applications
- Design and Implementation of Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) using Modified Novel Bit Adder in QCA
- A novel low leakage and high density 5t CMOS SRAM cell in 45nm technology
These are few ideas on which you can implement your M.Tech projects in VLSI design! We have many more projects you will know once you visit us and inquire.
Training at Wineyard:
Training on VLSI projects for M.Tech students is not that easy. It takes very much effort to guide students in a successful path. For that, we have designed a unique procedure and our professionals would follow it essentially. From project beginning to intermediate stages and documentation of the project, we follow excellent process for the student to understand. We also provide students with enough abstracts and base papers for easy understanding of the project.
Finally, the main benefit of our training is, students will be clearly able to understand and explain their project when they want to demonstrate. So, we believe that the professional training of Wineyard will assist students in every way and will also help them in choosing a great career path in the future.