Mini Project is one of the important projects in Btech. Wineyard provides students with 100’s of best mini projects for ECE and EEE students to choose from. Our projects are highly beneficial for students in their academic success. ECE is the most demanding branch in engineering. Most of the students show much interest in this branch. There are some useful and innovative concepts in ECE which are a must to learn for students.
Wineyard gives training to students in this too and also assists in their every step of mini project success. Keeping the latest trends that are emerging in Electronics, we are offering mini projects for ECE students on that basis. At wineyard, Industry oriented Mini Project training is given to students. The categories include robotics, embedded systems, microcontroller, solar and communication based like RFID, GPS and many more.
ECE Mini projects:
For ECE students, we have amazing projects. Students who have previously been trained on our ECE Mini Projects thank us for the amount of effort and care we have taken on their mini project. With our complete care and guidance, they have nailed the mini project. Also, professionals at Wineyard, explain each concept very clearly and comprehensively till the student understands. This is the core aim of us. Without proper thought process or idea on the project the student may end up and not make the grade. Our training also includes the questions which an interviewer asks when you first apply for the job.
EEE Mini Projects:
For EEE students, we recommend these latest industry oriented mini projects:
- Detecting Power Grid Synchronization Failure on Sensing Frequency or Voltage Beyond Acceptable Range
- High efficient energy theft detection with remote alert system
- Shunt compensation technique for improved power factor by thyristor switched capacitor in Flexible AC transmission system
- Feeder over load protection and auto trip off using current transformer and operational amplifier
- Intelligent self tripping power supply with auto power off on lamp load failure
- Three Phase Fault Analysis with Auto Reset on Temporary Fault and Permanent Trip Otherwise
- RF controlled advanced bike security system with voice alert to prevent unauthorized approach
- Music transmission and reception with high S/N ratio using fiber optic communication
- Intelligent Fire Detector with automatic water sprinkler system / air blower to avoid fire Accidents
- Automatic industrial transformer distribution and load sharing system
These could be some of the amazing EEE Mini Projects for btech students and training will be given at each level of the project along with manuals for easy understanding.
Finally, what we could clearly say that wineyard should be your ultimate choice when looking for a mini project training. Success always comes with us because of our constant efforts and you as a student will lead and definitely enhance your career prospects.